Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Help please!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
I can not get get my 6 yr boy and 4 yr girl to sleep in their beds all night long. What to do?

Here is a little back story to my situation.
All 3 of my kids would sleep all night in their own beds. In December of 2011 my husband and I moved to Ohio from Kentucky. The plan was we would stay with his parents for a few months until we could find our own place. In the mean time we all slept in one bedroom. We started our house looking and in February 2012 when my sister in law and her soon to be husband were killed in a car wreck. We decided to stop looking for a place of our own for a while because my in laws needed us. About a year later we felt like it would be ok to get our own place and we found one at the beginning of march of this year. Now I can not get the younger 2 to sleep all night in their own beds.

Help please!!!!
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Msivrath
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

EISH EISH!!!

Wish I could help, me and DH dont even share a bed anymore we sleep with the kids :(

I NEED ADVICE TOO!!!!!!!!!! if we make them sleep on their beds, they wake up OFTEN which means we dont het to sleep!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Wish I was more help mine are always crawling into my bed.

ShireeCS
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Take them back to their beds. Reward them for a night in their beds then a week month ect
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN