Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ben Affleck as batman?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 22 Replies
I don't see it. At all.
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love Ben. He's incredibly talented, I just don't see him as Batman.
H.Perales
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I don't either. But im willing to give him a shot. Though can't wait for the new man of steel.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Me either! The top 2 choices rumored, Ryan Gosling and my secret hubby Joe Manganiello, would've either one been a far better choice, I think, especially after that awful Daredevil movie Affleck did.

It's just hard at this point to really see anyone other than Christian Bale in the role now, although I'd have looooved to see sexy Joe in that black cowl, especially after he was reportedly 2nd choice to play Superman after Cavill. ;)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
My secret is husband is also your secret husband? Lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Me either! The top 2 choices rumored, Ryan Gosling and my secret hubby Joe Manganiello, would've either one been a far better choice, I think, especially after that awful Daredevil movie Affleck did.

It's just hard at this point to really see anyone other than Christian Bale in the role now, although I'd have looooved to see sexy Joe in that black cowl, especially after he was reportedly 2nd choice to play Superman after Cavill. ;)

grassygreen
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Awkward...lol

Quoting Courtney610:

My secret is husband is also your secret husband? Lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Megan11587
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Really?  I can't see that going well.

fstysxofthebtt
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Oh no no no...Christian Bale is the only Batman.

villagemamma
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I am definitely on the fence about it. I am to much of a kevin smith fan to really take it seriously

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I don't see it either. I am not a huge fan of DC anyway. The only batman movies I liked were the ones with Michael Keaton.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)