Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are my kids the only ones who don't like......

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 20 Replies

Bubbles? I don't even bother buying them anymore because they just sit there unused... I have never before met a child who did not like bubbles but apparently they exist lol. Do your kids like bubbles?

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Why dont they like them?   My dd loves them and a few weeks ago got to make her own bubble wand using pipe cleaner and one huge one with straws and string.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM

That looks super fun. Not real sure why they do not like them, They love ballons,could play with tem all day but bubbles  get maybe 5 minutes.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Why dont they like them?   My dd loves them and a few weeks ago got to make her own bubble wand using pipe cleaner and one huge one with straws and string.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

my dd could play with bubbles for hours on end if we let her.  Balloons she has a love/hate relationship with since those are more boring to her.

PS . this bubble party also had water balloons but the children went through them in about 10 minutes (300 water balloons which took2-3 hours to get ready)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

That looks super fun. Not real sure why they do not like them, They love ballons,could play with tem all day but bubbles  get maybe 5 minutes.

Quoting frndlyfn:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
My dd loves bubbles :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tink0711
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
My kids love bubbles! Even DD who is 13 & would be mortified that I shared that online lol
bzzybeemomof3
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I have like 10 jumbo containers of bubbles unused by my 5 and 11 yr old girls. lol They just dont bother with them. I am saving them cause I have an 18.5 month old who may enjoy them next summer. lol

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Omg, my kids go crazy for bubbles! I stock up at the end of summer when they're being clearanced out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JocelynMoods
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM

My kids frikkin LOVE bubbles!!

echoedsentiment
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I will knock my kids out of the way and get to the bubbles first.  We are HUGE bubble fanatics and have all sorts of bubble gadgets and such.

Maybe your kids might enjoy something more along a cheap bubble machine. Get out there and burst them with them.

Courtney922
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Nope, not the only one. My 14 month old is terrified of them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN