Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

last one to get sick

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
so everyone in the house has been sick since we moved in. first it was my husband he seemed to get over it at first then his mom and sister got sick. Now it seems its my turn to get sick. I have been feeling like crap since Friday night when his sister cooked. Ive been coughing and sneezing like crazy. my whole body aches and I cant breathe. Ive tried Benydrill and everything else I could think of that, that I can take with being 5 months pregnant. Im beginning to think im allergic to dogs cuz everytime im near the two we have I sneeze and cough more. Any one have any ideas. this is driving me nuts
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mknotstarscream
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM

It might be dog allergies. But since your body is achy and stuff, it sounds more like sickness. Since you're pregnant, I suggest to rub the bottom of your feet with Vicks and put socks on, and rub it on your chest and neck, and wrap a scarf or something like that around your neck, to keep the vapor in. Take a hot bath with euclyptus. If you don't have any take a hot shower, sit in it, and the warmth and steam will help if your congestions. 

depressedmom21
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM
my inlaws are makin me go 2 doc in morning. Its okay except 4 the fact my medicaid wont cover 4 it and i dont have 50 dollars 2 go c a doc
esox
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Why won't medicaid cover it? Being sick sucks. Specially when you can't do much/any thing about it.
depressedmom21
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM
it only covers pregnancy related. It doesnt cover regular doctors. So il have 2 make a trip 2 the er 4 them 2 cover it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN