Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Labor Day Weekend

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM
  • 23 Replies
Any fun plans?
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Were going to PAX this weekend (a video game convention) and the melting pot for dinner on Saturday night. I'm super excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Mmmmm, I love the melting pot!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

Were going to PAX this weekend (a video game convention) and the melting pot for dinner on Saturday night. I'm super excited.
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM

No plans yet.I'll mostly be at my parents' house helping out with my dad (just got home from hospital and has cancer) but we've been so busy the past few weeks between hours at the hospital and running errands for my parents that I think we deserve to take a little break and do something fun!Especially since our daughter will be out of school on monday!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Sounds like you definitely deserve a break! Enjoy!

Quoting MrsApple:

No plans yet.I'll mostly be at my parents' house helping out with my dad (just got home from hospital and has cancer) but we've been so busy the past few weeks between hours at the hospital and running errands for my parents that I think we deserve to take a little break and do something fun!Especially since our daughter will be out of school on monday!

lnr187
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM

it's our anniversary :) we had plans but they are not going to happen :( hopefully we'll be able to do something special! taking ss to a waterpark tomorrow tho!!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Happy anniversary!

Quoting lnr187:

it's our anniversary :) we had plans but they are not going to happen :( hopefully we'll be able to do something special! taking ss to a waterpark tomorrow tho!!

lnr187
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM

thank you :)

Quoting Courtney610:

Happy anniversary!

Quoting lnr187:

kimmykat222
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM
We will be on amtrak on our way to Disney!
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Super exciting! I love Disney!

Quoting kimmykat222:

We will be on amtrak on our way to Disney!
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Not really, we have a vendor event on Saturday and might have a small cookout Sunday with some family. Any other spare time I will be cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN