Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Did you journal about your pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 82 Replies

Hi Lovelies!

I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm really excited. I had a pregnancy app and one day it suggested to create a journal about your pregnancy. I thought it was a great idea and did just that :)

Did you journal about your pregnancy?

I created a blog instead so that I can share it with friends and family. Feel free to check it out!

http://www.mommytobeblog.com

Let me know what you think :)

Melanie

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't, but I wish I would have.

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I didnt do a journal until the last month of my pregnancy.  I just never thought of doing it-dont know why because I think they are a great idea.  My mom did a journal from the day she found out I was pregnant and she gave it to me when I came home from the hospital. It has all her thoughts and feelings about what went on with life around us, hurricane Sandy, weddings, how I felt, medical problems I had, the vacation she went on and all my doctors appointments.  She also has pictures of my baby belly for the first day of each month.  It is really cool and some day Angellina will love reading it.

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't and I didn't even take pictures looking back I wish I had at least one picture of me pregnant.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I wish I would have taken more pictures too, I took a few but I really wanted to take one every week and didn't.

Quoting ShireeCS:

I didn't and I didn't even take pictures looking back I wish I had at least one picture of me pregnant.

MelanieVL
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Wow that must be a great journal to read! I'm hoping to that one day too but now that I really think about it, it would've been nicer if I was having a girl. But I guess it doesn't matter. It's my first pregnancy and I wanted it to be special. Thank you for sharing :)
Quoting peanuteb:

I didnt do a journal until the last month of my pregnancy.  I just never thought of doing it-dont know why because I think they are a great idea.  My mom did a journal from the day she found out I was pregnant and she gave it to me when I came home from the hospital. It has all her thoughts and feelings about what went on with life around us, hurricane Sandy, weddings, how I felt, medical problems I had, the vacation she went on and all my doctors appointments.  She also has pictures of my baby belly for the first day of each month.  It is really cool and some day Angellina will love reading it.

MelanieVL
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Aw. Well do you have at least pictures of your belly?
Quoting k9l1c5:

I didn't, but I wish I would have.

auburngirl814
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been pregnant before, but have been ACTIVELY TTC for over 3 years now, so I think a journal would be a great idea and I may even plan on doing one myself, thanks for the idea :) H&H9 months to you!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
MelanieVL
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I think that would be one regret I would have if I didn't take pictures. Actually I didn't even think about taking pictures. It was my boyfriend who mentioned it. And now that I really think about it, I don't even have a picture of us together with my pregnant belly.

Quoting ShireeCS:

MelanieVL
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I wish you the best while you're trying! I know my uncle and aunty are trying for their second one. She really wants a second one. But yeah a journal is really fun. I need to start adding more pictures though. There's too much text lol.

Thanks for commenting!

Quoting auburngirl814:

I've never been pregnant before, but have been ACTIVELY TTC for over 3 years now, so I think a journal would be a great idea and I may even plan on doing one myself, thanks for the idea :) H&H9 months to you!!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I never did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)