Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gallup New Mexico friend

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

My name is Holly Smith, I am 23, married and have two boys ages 4yrs old and 15 months. My family and I have been living with my dh family for two years.

I am going to UNM-Gallup for Cosmetology. For the two years of being here I would like to meet someone for play dates, girls night and family get togethers (my dh, ds's and I).

As of now I am saving to get my family into our own place. Right now I am living off of East Aztec.

Please write me back...I really need a friend.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually thought of "Cars" when i saw your post title. totally unrelated, but I did.

ShireeCS
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck I don't think I have seen anyone from Gallup around here. But I will bump this. I used to live in the Albuquerque are but I'm in Tucson now.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Welcome to the group!

BatMom.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I'm originally from Albuquerque, but don't live up there. Good luck! And you have the same name as a girl I went to school with in middle school, lol..crazy.
BatMom.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Small world! And yay, Tucson! My home away from home, ha.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Good luck I don't think I have seen anyone from Gallup around here. But I will bump this. I used to live in the Albuquerque are but I'm in Tucson now.
ShireeCS
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you live in Tucson?? Lol if so that's crazy

Quoting BatMom.:

Quoting ShireeCS:

BatMom.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:15 PM
lol, no..we just go there a lot. Well, we haven't recently (haven't been able to travel), but that's usually our destination when we can and need to get out of Dodge.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Quoting BatMom.:

Quoting ShireeCS:

ShireeCS
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Ah gotcha lol close enough but far enough away. That's why I moved here. My family is still up there.

Quoting BatMom.:

lol, no..we just go there a lot. Well, we haven't recently (haven't been able to travel), but that's usually our destination when we can and need to get out of Dodge.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Quoting BatMom.:

Quoting ShireeCS:

BatMom.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Ahh, right on. I have family up there, as well, but I'd lived in the southeast US before ending up down here/back in this damn state.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Ah gotcha lol close enough but far enough away. That's why I moved here. My family is still up there.

Quoting BatMom.:

Quoting ShireeCS:

Quoting BatMom.:

Quoting ShireeCS:

Mamaoftow0912
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Thank you.

I did live in Albuquerque for 3yrs. then my husband was laid off, ended up injuring his knee and is disabled. So for the past 2yrs my dh, two boys and i have been living with in laws.

Tucson!! I go there to visit my mother every summer and winter. How cool! Would love to live there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)