Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when to tell people you are pregnant

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 27 Replies

how soon should you tell people you are pregnant? when did you tell your friends and family?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
softspoken24
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:07 PM

when you feel ready to tell them i told mine right after i found out with the first and 20 weeks with the second then the week before number three was born feels like each time is hard in a way i guess for me but not so sure how to do it this time lol so i would say when u feel ready and while ur pregnant lol

yankeefan828
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM
i talk to my father everyday and i see my parents, aunt and grandmother every month. i cant exactly hide it when i start to show. im tiny if i had a little pouch they will say something.
Quoting softspoken24:

when you feel ready to tell them i told mine right after i found out with the first and 20 weeks with the second then the week before number three was born feels like each time is hard in a way i guess for me but not so sure how to do it this time lol so i would say when u feel ready and while ur pregnant lol

MistyMoo
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I'm about 3 months along right now and I've only told my close family. Not sure exactly when I'll tell my employer.. But I'll get to it eventually lol..
softspoken24
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM

well you make a facebook post about it and get them all at once or tell them at a big family dinner

AbbeysMom2013
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I told my mom and aunt the same day I found out. Everyone else was told after the 12 week mark.
Christenrenee
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I told my mom and a few close friends at 8 weeks when it was confirmed at the dr's.I told everyone else at 13-14 weeks.

FoxTales
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM
this for me both times, give or take a couple weeks :)

Quoting Christenrenee:

I told my mom and a few close friends at 8 weeks when it was confirmed at the dr's.I told everyone else at 13-14 weeks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chunkymunkey922
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I told everyone right away
coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:08 AM
I wait until the end. I'm not close to anyone
tiamcdowell
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:22 AM
This is a difficult question to answer right off top without having any background... if you don't mind my asking, is there a reason you feel uncomfortable telling someone? because that makes a difference.
If you are just curious, then I would say after that first, what is it 12 weeks when you're pretty much past the point of certain complications. But if you are a afraid to tell someone for some reason that's different. But in the end, they will find out soon enough! MOST women can't hide it... some are luckier than others! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)