Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dreaming about a friend who has passed?

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 12 Replies
Do you believe that your dreams mean something? I had an incredibly vivid nightmare that was based around my good friend, Patrick, who has recently passed. It all started out fine and very happy, but soon turned ugly and I couldn't wake myself out of it no matter how hard I tried. Do you think it means anything, or am I just still in mourning?
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I whole heartedly beleive that you can receive messages in your sleep.I have had one myself.

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I think it's just mourning. I had the same thing happen to me after my daddy passed last year. Woke up in tears. I'm sorry for your loss.
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Maybe you are still mourning. I'm sorry for your loss. The last time I had a really vivid dream about a friend who passed was while I was pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I believe its messages. My ex passed and i had a dream where i was talking to him and he was explaining stuff to me that i never heard of and he showed me a pic of himself i never seen before. I went on his moms FB and pic waa on there. I never seen it before!!
hockeymomfor4
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I believe dreams have some merit. I had a vivid dream when a good friend of mine passed away. It was almost 11 years ago and I still remember every bit of it.

Maxamista
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Imo its normal. how did he die?

MixtlisMomme
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I agree

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I whole heartedly beleive that you can receive messages in your sleep.I have had one myself.

ZanderandBella
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I do believe that dreams can mean something. Maybe it's just telling you that you are still struggling over it or something else.

Heather- Air Force Wife, Mom of two, Retired at age 25 thanks to It Works Global!
There are people that will tell you that you can't do it. They will even try to hold you back. However, it only means THEY can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to and are willing to work hard to get.

alf2651
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I agree.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Awww, I'm not sure what it means but I'm sure that was horrible at the end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)