Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

would this be weird to do at wedding

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: would it be wierd to have the guest sitting down eating while we got married

Options:

no

yea

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

we dont want a normal wedding(dress,church stuff like that) He is leaving me to plan everything cause i am like ocd with stuff like this but i'm no bridezilla. I told him that when it gets closer to the day all he will have to do is choose.

this is my idea #2
rent a hall and have everyone come in fix a plate then once everyone is seated we would walk up front and have a offiliate marry us while people were eating. Then pics and all then let all the older folks leave so we could PARTY!!
that knocks 2things out at once.. 

with my first idea i dont like the idea of court house then go somewhere to eat then go to reception.. i want less travel time 

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mollymae09
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:38 AM
My first thought was people spilling their drink during I dos or something and having people distracted. I'd probably just do a quick ceremony then immediately do dinner if you want to have time for partying after
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1n2012
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM

thats another thing i thought about also.

Quoting mollymae09:

My first thought was people spilling their drink during I dos or something and having people distracted. I'd probably just do a quick ceremony then immediately do dinner if you want to have time for partying after

Wills_Wifey
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM
This :)

Quoting mollymae09:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Totally agree!

Quoting mollymae09:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I agree as well, this sounds like the perfect solution!

Quoting mollymae09:

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting mollymae09:

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM

...ya no eating during a wedding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN