Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Looking for a BFF! Any takers?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 34 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yes it is a little sad but hey that's how desperate I am for some adult interaction so don't judge me. Don't get me wrong my DH is my best friend but sometimes I need a girl best friend. I can't talk to DH about what he does that's annoying, I mean that's no fun right? I have been living in this new town for 4 months now and I still haven't found anyone who I can get really close to. My neighbor is pretty nice but she works a lot and her husband is the SAHP so I can't hang out with her very often which is a bummer because her youngest boy is my DD's age. So now I have come to the internet, it is my last resort for some adult conversation. I am 21 years old and I have a 10 month old DD and there aren't very many people my age around here. So who wants to be my online BFF? Any takers?

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jordynlee18
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I'm 23 and have a 3 yr old ds. I don't have many friends either so I'm always willing to chat. We're on vacation right now and won't be back until Saturday night so if I'm slow to respond that's why. What state do you live in?
alecolby
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Oh how fun! Vacation time! I live in New Mexico away from society apparently lol

Quoting jordynlee18:

I'm 23 and have a 3 yr old ds. I don't have many friends either so I'm always willing to chat. We're on vacation right now and won't be back until Saturday night so if I'm slow to respond that's why. What state do you live in?

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Nice to meet you! My names Nicole I am a 27 year old mother of2!

alecolby
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Hello Nicole :) It's very nice to meet you as well. How old are your little ones?

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Nice to meet you! My names Nicole I am a 27 year old mother of2!

AbbeysMom2013
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Hi. I'm nicole and a mother of a 4 month old little girl. I'm a sahm, always up to chat :)
Hanab818
by Hana on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey. I know it sucks. I had a girl bff until she went and got a boyfriend and dropped her friends like hot rocks. And I can't just say to my guy vest friend "hey tony wanna go to the mall with me and help me pick out new tops while I bitch about what stupid thing dh did last night" its just not the same. Anyways I'm Hana, I'm 27 and a sahm of 2 boys. If you want someone to chat with pm me.
RomansMommy2011
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Totally understand
My name is Lauren i am 23. A sahm to a 22 month old little boy who loves to drive me crazy!
Mrs.Thomason
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM

hey I'm Tiffaney a 24yr old SAHM to an 18 month old little boy who's father must be the energizer bunny lol jk  I live in texas and totally know how you feel unless I'm going to the store or something like that I don't get out It's just me and little man.  I'm always up to making new friends.

TiffanyMC
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I'm 23 and in a similar situation. We just moved and I don't know anyone really. I'm pregnant with our first and I'm a sahm. I haven't talked to any of my neighbors. My husband works nights and goes to school so we only have a limited number of ours a day we can interact. I feel like I'm losing my mind!

alecolby
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Haha you get me! I know how that feels my bff also dropped her friends (well actually just me) when she got her boyfriend. Worst part is I was the one to hook them up! If it weren't for me they would still just be f*&#^ buddies secretly in love with each other not telling one another smh. Add me!

Quoting Hanab818:

Hey. I know it sucks. I had a girl bff until she went and got a boyfriend and dropped her friends like hot rocks. And I can't just say to my guy vest friend "hey tony wanna go to the mall with me and help me pick out new tops while I bitch about what stupid thing dh did last night" its just not the same. Anyways I'm Hana, I'm 27 and a sahm of 2 boys. If you want someone to chat with pm me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)