Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

BRAG!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 21 Replies
3 moms liked this
So I started potty training my DD at ten months. We worked on it for a few weeks but then my husband and I were traveling back and forth between our house and our families for visiting and so it got dropped for little while. I finally decided I was going to start back up today. She is now almost 15 months old! And guess what! The first thing she did when she woke up was POOPed on the potty! She finally decided she was all done after about 10 minutes and when we went out to get breakfast started she ran back to the bathroom. I followed her and set her up on the potty and she peed! And then an hour later she ran back to the bathroom and I didn't pay any attention to it because i thought she was trying to play in the bathroom and she had an accident. If I listened to her she would've successfully told me she had to potty! I learned my lesson. :) but I am so dang proud of her.
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww yaya!

cupcake_mom
by KT on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Dresses and her own little potty will your best friend
bzzybeemomof3
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Yay...its so much esier imo to have them potty trained young. My girls were 12 months and 14 months old. My lo is 19 months and has no poop accidents and for the past week only 1 accident every few days or so. its been nice. I waited with her till 17 months old, she wasnt walking till 16 months lol

Keep it up, lo...

Supersam1702
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM
That's fantastic! They are less stubborn at this age and if my daughters anything like me her twos are going to be bad! Haha so I figured I should try to do it before she gets even more stubborn!

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Yay...its so much esier imo to have them potty trained young. My girls were 12 months and 14 months old. My lo is 19 months and has no poop accidents and for the past week only 1 accident every few days or so. its been nice. I waited with her till 17 months old, she wasnt walking till 16 months lol

Keep it up, lo...

RJsMommy0828
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM

tell her grats from me and Grats to you momma

Supersam1702
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM
We bought her a little potty in the beginning and she would play with it. Take it apart, put it together, stand in it. Etc. so I got her one that sits on the big potty and she loves it! She was so excited to finally use it today. We've been putting it off the last couple days because we both weren't feeling good. But I definitely do need to get her dresses. It is so funny to watch her little butt run around the house.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Supersam1702
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
:)! I will and thank you! I will tell her how proud of her everyone is.

Quoting RJsMommy0828:

tell her grats from me and Grats to you momma

cupcake_mom
by KT on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Get a stool too tall enough for her to get on the potty herself

Quoting Supersam1702:

We bought her a little potty in the beginning and she would play with it. Take it apart, put it together, stand in it. Etc. so I got her one that sits on the big potty and she loves it! She was so excited to finally use it today. We've been putting it off the last couple days because we both weren't feeling good. But I definitely do need to get her dresses. It is so funny to watch her little butt run around the house.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

MommyDearest__
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwww, how cute! Congrats on that. It will be and feel like such a huge accomplishment!
Supersam1702
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
The small potty doubles as a stool but she's still too short. Which is okay. Taking her to the bathroom is better than changing diapers haha. So am I supposed to bring her potty seat when we go places? Or just hold her over the toilet?

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Get a stool too tall enough for her to get on the potty herself

Quoting Supersam1702:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN