Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Alone time... Maybe?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
It's so nice when your husband is home and you get to take a shower by yourself! It's very much relaxing, until you hear "moooooommy," "I want my mommy." Then you hear "Jessa don't climb on that," hear a big crash then hear your daughter laughing so hard!

I'm convinced my daughter is indestructible! Lol
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BrandyDV
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM
this sounds like my house but the bad thing in my house is that my husband will even let my son in the bathroom with me. or ask me to give him a bath also. all I want is to take the bath/shower alone.
countrymommy11
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I know what you mean. I walked out in my towel and immediately was asked to change her diaper... Really? All he was doing was playing a game. Ugh men! Lol

Quoting BrandyDV:

this sounds like my house but the bad thing in my house is that my husband will even let my son in the bathroom with me. or ask me to give him a bath also. all I want is to take the bath/shower alone.
BrandyDV
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM

my husband the same way. I've been home for 6 weeks with our new little one and our two year old. and I'm about to pull my hair out some days. I'm home all day with both boys and he works and goes to school full time. i know he tired but two boys are a full time job also. I'm so ready to get back to work and have some what i could call me time. but i work full time retail also.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

LOL cute.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol Yes showers alone are the best. That's why I love waking before the kids get up.

eventualbabe
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

yes i understand where your coming from. I'm a single mom so i get a alone shower if i'm at the gym or if my mom is over and then my lil one pounds on the door screaming "ma, ma ma open up".

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally understand this. Alot of the times when I take a shower df will bring our dd in and be like ohhh, the baby wanted to visit mommyyy. Like really, do I do that to you when you're in the shower? Men.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN