Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Overreacting OR?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi I am going to keep this as short as possible. We relocated 1 year ago as hubby got a new job. He never used to drink, now does socially (thats ok) Theres a gay lady at work that call hime honey pot and some other pet names, im suppose to be ok with that (if the tables were turned he would have my head). He often has coffee with this woman. I make family plans and he forgets and goes to see cars with a friend. He hides his cellphone constantly, its in the bathroom when he showers etc. says he holds onto it in case work calls. Yeah right He hides things from me, deletes messages. Wrks late... what do you guys think????
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:24 AM

That is big signs. I don't like saying this because I could be wrong. But has he cheated before? Because all the signs are there. 

geekymom08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM
I agree with the above.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I unfortunately agree :(.

Quoting mama2b100808:

That is big signs. I don't like saying this because I could be wrong. But has he cheated before? Because all the signs are there. 

Freckles4u
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I somewhat agree.. Maybe he isn't cheating persay but maybe he is living a lifestyle that is not fit for a family life and is forming his own independent life which could lead to cheating.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Red flags. Have you sat him down to talk about it?
JealousGrrl
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Quoting Courtney610:

Red flags. Have you sat him down to talk about it?
This...I'd talk it out. Tell him how this is bothering you, maybe he is stressed with work or something. Changes in habits don't always mean cheating.
mamav2215
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM

no one knows your relationship on here. what you says is completely one sided so all of us here in cyber space can only jump to conclusions... which i'm sure you'll get a TON of. 

where did you move to? I've found certain places in the south... more woman (than in other places) seem to say "honey" when talking to people not intimately involved in their life. Or "sugar" "sweetie" something along those lines. 

As for the phone... is it possible he's planning something for you and wants to keep you out of his phone? My husband will do this if he has something special planned ors omething. I'm just trying to throw positives at you instead of all the negatives. For all i know he's a cheater. But also... for all i know he's not. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I'd be concerned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN