Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Why is there too much drama when it comes to friendship?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM
  • 13 Replies
I just wish there was people that are trustworthy and actually someone that you can count on. I had to deactivate my Facebook because of drama between people that don't care about why they say to people. I just want to find a true friend and I really hope I do that will accept me and my daughter.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I would go to a park or library to try to connect with other young moms with children about your daughters age rather than social media sites.    I really do not have any friends in real life since they have been going through their own trials of bad circumstances.

jessdeanne92
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Thanks for the advice. Lets see what happens

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would go to a park or library to try to connect with other young moms with children about your daughters age rather than social media sites.    I really do not have any friends in real life since they have been going through their own trials of bad circumstances.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I agree, try to find some free mommy and child activities in your town to try to make some mommy friends.

Quoting frndlyfn:

jessdeanne92
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I don't know how to start that in a small town
Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Sounds like you have the wrong people in your life.
gabrielat
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I completely understand where you're coming from. People bring drama and especially when you're a young mother you lose your friends because you're responsible now. I lost every friend I had because they wanted to party and I handled my responsibilities. If you need a friend you can always message me:)

Mommy of 2 year old Brooklyn Claire up in heaven & 18 month old Dominic Michael. Becoming Vegan. Young mommy. Pro-Choice. Music lover. Tattooed. Earth is my home, I will keep her clean. Postpartum depression surviver. 

mamav2215
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM

women are psychos...that's why :)

but in all reality. why couldn't you just delete the negative drama queens off yoru facebook and out of your life?

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I agree

Quoting frndlyfn:

jessdeanne92
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Thank you(:
Nice to meet you. So where are you from and how many children do you have?

Quoting gabrielat:

I completely understand where you're coming from. People bring drama and especially when you're a young mother you lose your friends because you're responsible now. I lost every friend I had because they wanted to party and I handled my responsibilities. If you need a friend you can always message me:)

gabrielat
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

You're welcome:) I'm from southern CA and I have one child. An 18 month old son. What about you?

Quoting jessdeanne92:

Thank you(:
Nice to meet you. So where are you from and how many children do you have?

Quoting gabrielat:

Mommy of 2 year old Brooklyn Claire up in heaven & 18 month old Dominic Michael. Becoming Vegan. Young mommy. Pro-Choice. Music lover. Tattooed. Earth is my home, I will keep her clean. Postpartum depression surviver. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)