Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

expecting mother wanting to making mommy friends

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Kelley I've been married to my highschool sweetheart right when I turned 18, and we are expecting our first child! We find out the sex of our little mini me today! 

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelyladybump
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Congrats Kelley :)
luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. And hello! I'm up for new friends. Add me!!!!! ;)
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Hi Kelley! Yay! Can't wait to hear what you are going to have. Congrats on your first baby. Welcome to the group. My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful little girl. She is about to be 5 years old and she also in preschool. :) I am also married to my soul mate. :) Been with him 6 years only married over a year now. :) 

Mommabear81312
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Awesome. Congrats!!!!

floridamom34601
by Courtney on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hi Kelley, I'm Courtney and expecting my third child. I also married my high school sweetheart and we got married right after we graduated. I'm from Florida and both my husband and I are 22 years old. My husband's name is Josh and the kids are Aiden 3 years old, Brayden 7 months old and #3 is due January 27th. I'm the manager at an Applebee's and Josh works for a car dealership.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Welcome to the group Kelley! I'm Khelsea and I am also with my highschool sweetheart. We have been together for 5 years this year and have a 12 month old little girl together. We are engaged, but haven't set a date or made any plans yet. Have to save some money first. Congrats on your pregnancy! Are you having a boy or a girl?

kelleeeyy
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Just found out today! We're having a baby boy!! That's so sweet my husband and I got a quick marriage just me and him haha. We pushed having a big wedding back once we found out we got pregnant but now I guess we're lucky because our son can be in our wedding!
BrettsMommy927
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Welcome! I am new as well-Always open to new friends! I am 24, will be 25 the 27th, and a mother of a 6 year old monster :)

CountryGurl308
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats...Me and my DH are actually TTC our first together hopefully we get ours soon.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Welcome and congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)