Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Date Night!

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Two months after having the baby, hubby and I finally made it out on a date night. It was nice to primp and get out of the house alone. But I secretly could not wait to get back home to the kids.

How is your date-time with your SO these days?

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM
How fun,ours is non existant lol
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
We try to at least 2 or 3 nights a month. I felt the same way when our boys were babies but have realized that our alone time is crucial for a healthy happy marriage.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Don't really have one unless the little girl comes. But on the 19th she will be in school and he is taking off so we might go do something while she is in school. :)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM

We don't usually have one unless it is our anniversary or valentine's day. Sometimes for one of our birthdays. We are comfortable staying at home and spending time together, but different things work for different relationships. You guys look good! I'm sure you had fun on your date :).

supermomwife09
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

We try to go out once a month and have my parents keep our son for a sleepover so we can just relax and focus on whats going on with us

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Aww, that is so sweet!

We have date night once a month. :)
coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:07 PM

We never have those. We saw a movie about 7 months ago but then again we were still around family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)