Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The Nabi

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 18 Replies
Would you buy one? I am thinking about it for Christmas....im tired of my ipad getting destroyed. :0)
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM

naa I haven't thought about it. but if your ipad is getting messed up you should get it.

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I was one of those moms that was so against technology...now I understand how much they can learn. *heads head in shame* lol

Mrs.Jones2314
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM
My kids loved playing games on regular tablets, so we got them the Nabis. It's great because we downloaded all the free games on it for them, and we set up parental controls for the Internet and the game market. We also downloaded kids movies and videos and books. They have access to their games, movies, and books, but they can online access the Internet, if my husband or I put a password in. Also to get in the game market to download games, we put in a password. That way we can help them with the Internet and monitor usage and we monitor game downloads. It's perfect for kids. Just make sure you buy the one for your kid's age.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Yeah I was too then I found a lot that was learning and she has done great. :)

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

I was one of those moms that was so against technology...now I understand how much they can learn. *heads head in shame* lol

MrzPalmer
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Im getting my son one for christmas 

geekymom08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I prefer the iPad. My nephews have the nabi and they like it... But like the iPad better. Plus.... The nabi is only slightly cheaper than an iPad mini. My 5 yo has an iPad mini in an otterbox and it's never had an issue with damage. Also, more variety on the iPad.
LadyGlick
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Each of my girls have a nabi. We love them, haven't had any problems or needed something it couldn't do. I love how the parental controls work.

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
A few of ds's friends have Nabi's and they really like them. I'm getting him an Ipod since its more portable (pocket sized). I need to check and see if they have something equivalent to an otteebox to keep it safe though.
thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Ohh my son was going to ask santa for one :D been looking into it.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I haven't heard of the nabi, but I do want to look into a tablet for dd... she uses them at therapy sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)