Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Any apps that you play with your little ones?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
We love the ones by toca boca! The hair cutting, doctor, and monster feeding ones are too cute :)

Also, the baby see and hear app as well as the bubble popping and shape tracing.

What are some that you enjoy playing with your littles ?
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nelliesmommy
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM

angry birds

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I have a toddler lock app and fireworks app that my dd likes top lay with sometimes. The toddler lock is especially handy cuz she can't call anyone or get out of that screen.

calebsmommy11
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Coloring
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM

We don't do apps

CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Do you have any issues with toddler lock freezing up your phone? It froze mine like crazy! Deleted after the 4th time.

Quoting k9l1c5:

I have a toddler lock app and fireworks app that my dd likes top lay with sometimes. The toddler lock is especially handy cuz she can't call anyone or get out of that screen.

CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

We have a couple drawing apps, angry birds, fruit ninja, hay day, and some fisher price apps

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Nope it's never done that to me. I have an Lg optimus something, and also had it on my old phone an htc incredible with no issues.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Do you have any issues with toddler lock freezing up your phone? It froze mine like crazy! Deleted after the 4th time.

Quoting k9l1c5:

CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I had a Motorola Citrus ( android os), and it apparently hated that app lol I have a basic phone now, but I thought about another android next year and was worried it would do it to that one as well.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Nope it's never done that to me. I have an Lg optimus something, and also had it on my old phone an htc incredible with no issues.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Both of mine were droids too :). I've never heard of that phone, hopefully it was just a fluke.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I had a Motorola Citrus ( android os), and it apparently hated that app lol I have a basic phone now, but I thought about another android next year and was worried it would do it to that one as well.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)