Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what food helped with your morning sickness/or nausea??

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM
  • 20 Replies

I have had a rlly hard time finding any food even okay to smell. Everything makes me gag right now, and im wondering if you guys have found any food that help w that. I am on zofran and that sometimes helps. But i havent had an apetite at all! Thanks for your advice :)

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I ate a lot of crackers... and just kept trying different foods. Sometimes I did throw up lol. But I kept trying till I found something that would work for that day or week or whatever.

Chunkymunkey922
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Warm flat sprite. That was one of the few things that didnt make me sick.
sarahj111
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:33 PM

thanks guys! i havent found anything yet, this past week everything is making me sick! but ill try the soda! and crackers make me throw up too :/ i am drinking a lot of ginger ale too! thanks so much for ur advice :)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM

You're welcome! I hope it subsides for you soon. I had nausea and vomiting until like 27 weeks... and then it came back again at like 33 weeks until the end lol.

Quoting sarahj111:

thanks guys! i havent found anything yet, this past week everything is making me sick! but ill try the soda! and crackers make me throw up too :/ i am drinking a lot of ginger ale too! thanks so much for ur advice :)

sarahj111
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Thank you! :)simple smile

NovaChick26
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I had morning well all day sickness through my entire pregnancy I was the same with smell and taste of most foods it made me gag. For me stove top popped popcorn lightly salted was my go to food because for the most part it dosnt have a smell no strong flavor it was easy to keep down and it was really filling.

esox
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Ginger Ale, root beer, salt 'n vinegar chips, ginger snaps and avoiding anything really sugary like candy or watery like cucumbers, plain water etc.
yankeefan828
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Watermelon jolly ranchers which are my favorite candy helped and ice pops. I had a lot of fruit bars lol. Something about always having a cold mouth made me feel better
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Keeping hydrated helped me.
JleeB
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Noooothinngggggggg!! Lol I had all day sickness my whole pregnancy. I had a weak stomatch to begin with. I was a preschool teacher and every little smell made me sick. I tried everything people told me to crackers, peanuts, those cough drop looking candies, the suckers, etc. nothing worked. Good luck mama!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN