Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My day was going good until....

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

Holy domino effect! I thought my day was running unusually smooth until of a sudden: I smell my dinner that i made all from scratch (taking 2 hours) burning jump up from the chair to get it, knocking a cup of juice all of the ground on me too, then my 9 month old starts crying to eat even though she just bf 15 minutes ago, THEN my 2 year old screams POOP! frantically because she is potty training and need help getting her undies down THEN my dog starts scratching and crying at the door (she is also housetraining), THEN the phone starts ringing which i have to answer becuase i was waiting for a really important phone call. phew end of rant , hopefully the rest the night goes ok :)

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Oh my! I hope your night goes better.

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

ha it is so far it's just all went down the drain at once

Quoting k9l1c5:

Oh my! I hope your night goes better.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Holy cow! LOL

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Oh don't you love moments like that?? Lol.
luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Wow. Hope your evening is better!
tamzinsmommy
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Oh boy! I hope your night went much better!
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Oh wow lol

esox
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Was the dinner salvageable? 

DanielleWAHM
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Quite the busy day! I noticed that you said that your 2 year old is potty training, I have a little one that turns 2 in a month, and I want to really get her potty trained - do you have any tips for me?

Thanks!

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yes! go to the store and let her pick out the panties and potty. i bought a potty my daughter would not use and when she got to pick one she loved it. Also if you are home the easiest way i have found to start potty training is to leave the without undies/diaper/pants for the first week, and then move to undies. Also i did a treat (like a gummy fruit snack, cherios ect) everytime she went and then when she got it down i only did treats for poop in the potty. Good luck it is kind of hectic :)

Quoting DanielleWAHM:

Quite the busy day! I noticed that you said that your 2 year old is potty training, I have a little one that turns 2 in a month, and I want to really get her potty trained - do you have any tips for me?

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)