Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

not very common at all.. what do u think?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

SOOOOOO i went on a field trip today with my sons class to the cidermill, ive never been to this one before but it was really fun! We went apple picking, and there was ALOT for kids to do. As i was looking around i thought wow this place is pretty and would make for some great pictures! I was thinking that me and my SO could go to the courthouse to get married with our closest fam/friends, and then go to the cidermill to take some after pics! and the kids could keep busy with kid stuff, then we could do cider and doughnuts with pie! after we could go out to a nice lunch with everyone and the that night my fam could watch the kids while me and the new hubby go out to a really nice dinner and have drinks with our bestfriends!

(( i dont want a big wedding- cnt justify spending the money, would rather have an amazing honeymoon!))

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Sounds nice!

melster4010
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Sounds good to me my wedding was bonfire at beach with lawn chairs and hot dogs as long as your happy with it. Weddings shouldn't be about how much you spend but about what makes the couple happy to celebrate their decision with ppl they care about
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I think it's a really cool idea!! :)
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:12 PM
That sounds awesome! :)

Quoting melster4010:

Sounds good to me my wedding was bonfire at beach with lawn chairs and hot dogs as long as your happy with it. Weddings shouldn't be about how much you spend but about what makes the couple happy to celebrate their decision with ppl they care about
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Sounds like a nice idea

LalasMommy1125
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:31 PM

That sounds lovely!

LadyGlick
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM

sounds nice, and would be an easy thing to revisit on anniversaries!

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
That sounds awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedAgain3
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Bump
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM

If I were to redo wedding planning, something like that would be so fun. I love the idea of a small, intimate wedding to celebrate with close friends and family, but ended up with something bigger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)