Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Adults watching cartoons?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 11 Replies

How many people find themselves watching the cartoons after the kids go in for a nap or to bed? I am sitting her watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now lol. DVD is on replay lol. I have also noticed I spend a lot of time watching Disney Jr. and The Backyardigans lol. Am I alone on this?

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pagan_Mommy84
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I love cartoons, my BF likes them even more =D  My grandma is 71 and STILL addicted to Scooby Doo...love em :)

Quartz99
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Lol, glad I'm not the only one. I like the older kid cartoons and the adult cartoons but I am not sure if I am just too lazy to change it to something older or just get too sucked into it even though I have watched these episodes thousands of times lol.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM
All the time!

Dh and I love Adventure Time
goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I watch it by choice, even without my kids. I love regular show and adventure time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quartz99
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Lol, sweet. Have you ever noticed Mickey Mouse has memory problems? Every time he asks if we wanna go into his clubhouse he almost forgets that we have to say the magic words lol. The fun things about watching little kid cartoons. 

northernmommy
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Labor Day weekend I was home alone while dh and the kids were out of town an several times I found myself turning on and watching the cartoons my kids watch at various times of the day. It took me 2 out if 3 of the days I was home alone to break the habit.
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I don't. I've never liked cartoons. I will watch the Wild Kratts with my kids and movies but that's it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kearasmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
DH will put the tv on Wild Kratts at night.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I watch Adventure Time lol

jamaicanmom89
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM

nope, i knw all the cartoons theme songs, even have the dora theme song as my ringtone. when i am in public and my phone rings everybody is looking at like 'is she for real' cuz where i live everybody has the latest dancehall tunes for ringtones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)