Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what do you do to make your pores look smaller?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 16 Replies
I don't know if I have just noticed it or what..but my pores are huge and no.foundation or powder looks good. I have used the olay microdermabrasion twice now.... I use the olay cleanser and moisturizer and it does help to keep my skin moisturized and clean...but putting on face makeup is a pain and I really am super bummed about them! I am 25 and used to have dry skin but.not its combo oily. I used to tan occassionally but nothing drastic and I haven't tanned in years and have stayed out of the sun all summer. Any serums...makeup routines... other products that you use... enlighten me... oh and pics welcome :)
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FoxTales
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I would love to know too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mouthyhousewife
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Me too!

Quoting FoxTales:

I would love to know too!!
DejeweleD
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I know that miracle blur works well for my nose pores and forehead ones but only works so so on my.cheek ones which are the worst! Its by loreal and its twenty bucks.

Kinda steep.
mini_me_0829
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM

There is a makeup artist online. I forget  who it is but she said that the monistat chafing cream works as the best primer. It is suppose to make your pores disappear. I plan on buying some to try it out. It is suppose to work better than those ones from sephora and mac and it is inexpensive.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Aspirin masks.
DejeweleD
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Really? Interesting lol

Quoting mini_me_0829:

There is a makeup artist online. I forget  who it is but she said that the monistat chafing cream works as the best primer. It is suppose to make your pores disappear. I plan on buying some to try it out. It is suppose to work better than those ones from sephora and mac and it is inexpensive.

DejeweleD
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Have you tried them.... what are they exactly?

Quoting Courtney610:

Aspirin masks.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Yep. I do them often. Dissolve a few aspirin in water, create a paste. Apply all over your face. After it dries, gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse it off.
DejeweleD
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM
How much of a difference does it make?

Quoting Courtney610:

Yep. I do them often. Dissolve a few aspirin in water, create a paste. Apply all over your face. After it dries, gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse it off.

DejeweleD
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)