Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

new

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hey,

I'm Britteny I'm very new to this site. I usally stay off of soical sites but right now im a stay at home mom and well im sure yall understand it gets lonley not having adults to talk to. Dont get me wrong i love it right now but you can only talk about colors and dragons so much in a day lmao. I'm 24 so the people around here aint always well good to hang out with alot of partyiers that i rather not get in to lol. Anyways im here to hopefully make friends.

Thanks,

B

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabby21
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

awwww welcome....i am 23 and i work full time and i stay home with baby during day and daddy stays home at night....i have one baby and one on the way :)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

starsinmylife
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Congrats, i was working at night  but staying up all night and day got to me and babysitters are so much its like working to pay for them and thats it

Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Welcome to the group!
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Welcome to the group Britteny! I'm Khelsea and I am also a stay at home mom. I'm 22 years old and I have a 13 month old baby girl. How many kids do you have? How old are they?

MommaElliott
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM

WELCOME!!  I am a stay at home mommy too.  It can get pretty lonely and adult conversation is necessary to keep us sane!  I work at home, talking to people on the phone so that keeps the adult conversation in my life during the day and I have family time in th evenings.  Don't get discouraged though.  Try to plug into good community events and functions.  It will get better :)

happy919102
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Welcome to the group!!! I'm Stephanie I'm 24 years old and I work full time during the day while my husband nights. we have a little boy who is going to be 3 on Oct. 2nd and expecting our second child Jan. 16th. If you ever need to talk I'm here even though I have a lot on my plate I still get on here a good bit, because its nice to have others to talk to that understand what it's like to be a mom in your 20's...

mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Hello,

I'm alicia I'm 24 and live in michigan... I have an 8 yr old daughter,, I have a 5 yr old daughter,, and am pregnant with #3 and its a boy... I am due to be induced October 3rd *if I make it* lol... I work but am currently off work due to complications in the pregnancy... I don't have lots of friends either lol the people I used to hang out with are more into drinking and random sex right now so I tend to stay home lots... so I know how boring it can be lol...

Welcome to the site though :)
mama2b100808
Dear Lucy, God took one from Earth and we have one more to go! Your justice will be served by his hands! We love you and miss you! :)
Yesterday at 10:42 AM
by Mandy on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Welcome to the group. My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful little 4/5 year old girl. Her name is Brianna. She just started preschool in August. I am also married to my soul mate(her daddy). I am 28 years old. I have been on cafemom for little over 5 years. I hope you enjoy cafemom! 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Welcome to the group!!!

starsinmylife
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

its so cool to see other people like me. yall bet yall will get to know me i am very much a soical person so i bet you can understand how lonley i can get. im working on trying to get in school to help with the sane part but its moving so slow. also i have two of the most wonderful boys ever Tony and Luke Tony will be 5 on xmas and luke just turned 2 in june. their handfuls but so wroth it my oldest tony may have a case of asburgers i think thats how you spell it ..we are still trying to figure it out hes got a hard time talking ..acually he just started talking  this year which is exciting to finaly hear a voice after 3 years ..luke well hes my butterbean he a little fatty who always talking and goin i think they both may have adhd which dont surpise me sense i have it and my twin sister does as well...

any ways thank yall for being so cool im really excited to make friends even if its the net feel me..at least i cant get in any trouble lmao

B

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)