Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what type of bag to carry for two year old??

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well my daughter will be 2 years old in little over a month.

Should I keep carrying a diaper bag? She is daytime potty training.

I was thinking just getting a smaller diaper bag would work.

Someone told me to get her a toddler backpack. Or should I put her things in my purse?
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leanntx
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
ODS had a small backpack with necessities in it, a couple pull-ups and wipes just in case, a snack, a sippy, and one or two toys. He was so proud of himself carrying his own bag!
mouthyhousewife
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This what I use for my toddler. Plus other things I need to lug around for the older kids.

It's a small back pack. It's from target but I actually found it brand new at goodwill for $4.
msjaxon
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I had a small diaper bag with a change of clothes. Then I just moved to keeping spare clothes in the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I just carry what I needed in my purse after they were out of the bottle stage. I kept some diapers and wipes in my purse and some in the car just in case. When it came to potty training id have some bags and some clothes in the car and unless we were going to say a mall I wouldn't carry anything in my purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CanRod623
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM

The toddler size eback pack is the way to go. Its the perfect size and nine times out of ten they are so pumped about it they want to carry it. It is the perfect size for maybe a pull up or two and a change of bottoms for possible accidents and a sippy cup. My son had a cars one and he loved it.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'd put it in my purse or find a small backpack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)