Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dancing

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

My boyfriend was "teaching" my daughter how to dance.  One thing's for sure:  She's a better student than me! :P

And please excuse tyhe mess in the background.  My daughter hasn't cleaned up her stuff for the night, and we have limited space until the apartment we want becomes available.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
franbaird
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM

What a cute video! Thanks for sharing!

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Anytime, lol.  He was a little annoyed that I was recording it. :P

Quoting franbaird:

What a cute video! Thanks for sharing!

CafeMom Tickers
mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Yesterday at 7:46 AM
by Mandy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

aww how sweet. 

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
On a completely unrelated note: I love your avi, lol.

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
by Mandy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM

lol thank you. I am born and raised in Louisiana and I love my football team. :) Also my mother in law got me into football. Never been to big on it till I got into this family. :) 

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM
My boyfriend and I are both from Louisiana as well. I just moved to Corpus Christi to be with him, and although I love it here,I hate the fact that they don't feature the right football games, lol. My boyfriend jokes that at least he can watch his second favorite teams play...whoever is playing AGAINST the Cowboys. :-P

Quoting mama2b100808:

lol thank you. I am born and raised in Louisiana and I love my football team. :) Also my mother in law got me into football. Never been to big on it till I got into this family. :) 

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Lol what part of Louisiana are you from?

Quoting Red_Tempest:

My boyfriend and I are both from Louisiana as well. I just moved to Corpus Christi to be with him, and although I love it here,I hate the fact that they don't feature the right football games, lol. My boyfriend jokes that at least he can watch his second favorite teams play...whoever is playing AGAINST the Cowboys. :-P

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I'm from the Shreveport-Bossier area. My boyfriend is from Haughton.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Shreveport isn't that far from us. Maybe 1:30 or 2 hours from us. :) 

Quoting Red_Tempest:

I'm from the Shreveport-Bossier area. My boyfriend is from Haughton.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww how sweet. 

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

adorable!

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We play games, write short stories, read books together and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)