Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What kind of car do you drive?

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 22 Replies

What kind of car do you drive? What do you love or hate about it? How many mpg do you get? Also anyone know of vehicles that can fit a 3rd carseat that is not a van or something huge like and exercusion?

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM
I have a Mazda 5. I love it.

It seats 6, and is perfect for my family of 5.
erin708
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I have a toyota highlander. I like it but there's no storage when the 3rd row is up. I know a few familes with 3 and 4 kids that have a honda pilot. The dodge durango I've heard is good too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM
what is the gas mileage?
Quoting erin708:

I have a toyota highlander. I like it but there's no storage when the 3rd row is up. I know a few familes with 3 and 4 kids that have a honda pilot. The dodge durango I've heard is good too.
erin708
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I'm not recommending my car and I have no clue about the others.

Quoting Indy3000:

what is the gas mileage?

Quoting erin708:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Currently a Saturn Vue SUV. It works.

I really want a Honda Pilot.
YoungMomsDeals
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I drive a 2004 Kia Sedona that needs so transmission work done.

-----------------------
Owner of Young Mom's Deals, Where a Little Goes a Long Way.

I am known as the Coupon Queen amongst my friends and family. Mom to Emma (8/9/10 preemie) and Garrett (9/13/12 exactly on due date!). My husband, Stephen, and I have been married since 7/2/2009. I have one fur-baby, Biscuit, a sheltie born on 8/2/08. I am a graduate of UT Austin from where I hold a Bachelor's degree in History with a minor in English.

kcm710
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I drive a chevy traverse. It has 3rd row seating. I love it!! We had a mini van before, but this is way better. It can seat 7 or 8 depending if you have a bench seat or captain seats in the middle row. We have the captain seats and I prefer that because that's where the car seats are and my oldest can still get in the 3rd row without having to move seats. It gets around 25 highway miles. I'd imagine around 18 city.

krn210
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I have a Toyota Highlander. I love it! 

lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM
2013 Subaru Crosstrek. Fits five. I have had three car seats in the back but it was a PAIN! lol I don't remember the exact mpg, but it's pretty good.
AudisMommie
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I have a toyota 4-runner. I love all the space in it. I had an older model 4-runner beore i got this one and it didnt even have this much space in it. i get about 23-24 mpg. i have only had 2 carseats in mine but i feel like i couldhave fit another one without too much difficulty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)