Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Sleepy time

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Anyone sleep with baby in the bed? I find honestly works best for us, besides the cuddling for me. He will wake in the crib constantly but not in the bed. I make sure no blankets or anything is around him. Just curious about what works for everyone else
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoungMomsDeals
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I let my son (13 months) sleep in his bassinet next to my bed when he was little, then he graduated to his crib in the other bedroom with my daughter. Now, he sleeps just fine his his bed on his own. I give him his favorite blanket and his stuffed horse toy.

-----------------------
Owner of Young Mom's Deals, Where a Little Goes a Long Way.

I am known as the Coupon Queen amongst my friends and family. Mom to Emma (8/9/10 preemie) and Garrett (9/13/12 exactly on due date!). My husband, Stephen, and I have been married since 7/2/2009. I have one fur-baby, Biscuit, a sheltie born on 8/2/08. I am a graduate of UT Austin from where I hold a Bachelor's degree in History with a minor in English.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't co-sleep. I slept horribly that way. Naps were fine but other than that my babies slept in a bassinet in the room for 4-6 months. They both slept 6-8 hours a night by 2 months.
DJmom328
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Wow that's great. I sleep good with him in the bed. Literally I can't get him in the crib so this works for us.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I couldn't co-sleep. I slept horribly that way. Naps were fine but other than that my babies slept in a bassinet in the room for 4-6 months. They both slept 6-8 hours a night by 2 months.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM
That's good. :) I was way too paranoid. Lol Glad it works for you.

Quoting DJmom328:

Wow that's great. I sleep good with him in the bed. Literally I can't get him in the crib so this works for us.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

DJmom328
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I was too but he doesn't even budge

Quoting PeaceMuch:

That's good. :) I was way too paranoid. Lol Glad it works for you.

Quoting DJmom328:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I was too paranoid to do when my son was a baby. He slept in a bassinet by our bed, then graduated to his crib. Now that he's 3 and has a twin size bed, if he wakes up and comes into our bed, we let him.

DJmom328
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Oh btw he doesn't sleep on his side he happened to roll for a few just before the pic he stays on his back
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww, he's cute! We bed shared starting at about 3 weeks old. I also made sure no blankets or pillows were near here and she slept much better in our bed like yours does. My little one is now 13 months and sleeps most the night in her pack and play in our room and is in our bed after her dad leaves for work in the morning, sometimes a couple hours sooner.
DJmom328
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Thank you:) yeah dad is on an air mattress over here oops lol I will try to move him around 12 months into the crib it's next to us too but hasn't worked yet. I wasn't getting any sleep because of this at first so I'm happy something worked :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

Aww, he's cute! We bed shared starting at about 3 weeks old. I also made sure no blankets or pillows were near here and she slept much better in our bed like yours does. My little one is now 13 months and sleeps most the night in her pack and play in our room and is in our bed after her dad leaves for work in the morning, sometimes a couple hours sooner.

oap2013
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Mine sleep in her bed in my room. She also sleeps about 8 hours through the night since she was 2 months. And im really happy that she's such a good sleeper.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN