Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

friends!

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello everyone im Jackie married mother of 3 and I have a step son. I'm hoping I meet some friends cause I really dont have any (sad but true) lol and some friends for the kiddos. I'm tired of being in the house or sitting at the park alone I need some girl talk!!!!
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Jackie! I'm Khelsea, a stay at home mom to my 13 month baby girl. How old are your 3 kids?
sheenabby09
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Hi I'm Sheena i have daughter i am married and I'm a stay at home mom. Im Also in need of girl friends. I live in cali. How about you?
Jackie_A.M.R
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Have a 6yr old girl 4 and 3 yr old son and step son and my youngest is my baby girl she is 8 months :-)
cleveland5sami
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Samantha, I have 3 wonderful boys. I am married to a amazing husband named Robert. About 3.5 years ago my husband was in a ATV wreck he broke his pelvis right in half and broke his left wrist leaving him disabled I am a caregiver for him. Me and my family live in tremonton Utah we love to go out shooting, camping, anything outdoors. During the winters its hard for my husband to do much cause of the weather and the damage the wreck left him. My oldest son is 6 yrs old my middle son is 5 yrs old and my youngest son turned 2 Sept 27th. We are a happy family. I am hoping to find some friends in my area so my family has someone that we can all hang out and let our kids play.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Welcome to the group. My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful almost 5 year old daughter. Her name is Brianna. She started preschool this year. I am married to my soul mate/ her daddy. We have been together 6 years, only married little over a year now. I have been on cafemom for almost 5 years also. I hope you enjoy the group.

very adorable baby!

mamaofonegirl
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Hi and welcome to the group. I am Tasha, and I am 27 years old. I am a sahm to my 17 month old girl, Nancy. I have been married for nine years. We reside in Kansas. I have just recently joined cafemom and I am looking for friends too. I don't have any friends either. Where do you live? How old are your kids?

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM

What a beautiful little baby! Where are you from?

Jackie_A.M.R
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Im in orange park fl.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Welcome to the group!
sahmommyoftwo
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I feel ya! Lol! I literally have no mommy friends in my area. Where are you from? P.S. You and your baby are gorgeous! (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN