Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i think i need help! I just dont have tolerance..

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:48 AM
  • 8 Replies

lately i have been getting angry at my husband for sometimes valid reasons, sometimes just small little things that just dont matter.

when he talks, i just get hot and fuming... i dont know whats got into me. im in my 3rd trimester & its killing me this trange attitude.. i need friends around and i have none since i moved to a new place.. previous friends are back in my country. only messages & viber contacts that is also limited due to time zone difference---9 hours ahead.

need buddies or seriously i'll grow nuts.

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Aww I am sorry you are having that strange attitude but it will past. I am also sorry that you have no one around to talk to. We are here for you when you need someone to talk to.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Aww that stink, moving is always so hard. I hope you can get everything settled soon.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Awww, I'm sorry! I know the hormones when you are pregnant can be so evil. When are you due?

drmkj
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM
27th December. Yes please all of you keep in touch cause I am a very social person and being stuck in a corner is like hell for me
ashesleigh
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I was there during my third trimester. just hubby looking at me would send me into a rage. i live about an hour away from my family and was on bedrest. i thought i was going crazy only being allowed to go to flthe bathroom and talk to them over the phone. it will pass. cm seems to be a good place to meet women who are going through similar situations.
drmkj
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Yeah Cafemom is a blessing in disguise :)

Was that your first or second pregnancy?

Quoting ashesleigh:

I was there during my third trimester. just hubby looking at me would send me into a rage. i live about an hour away from my family and was on bedrest. i thought i was going crazy only being allowed to go to flthe bathroom and talk to them over the phone. it will pass. cm seems to be a good place to meet women who are going through similar situations.

buckeyetravels
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I'd wager it's just hormones from being pregnant.  Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a healthy labor and delivery.  

Rotorkitty
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I felt the same way!!! I moved 16 hours away from all my family. I have two daughters one is 2 and the other is 1, at the time of the move I was in my second trimester. I used to feel such anger towards him for the littlest things. Like if he didnt pick up his plate after I just made dinner, or if he just sat and watched tv while I had out the girls to rest. It's just all the pent up feelings from being so far from everyone and not having that support system. I had the biggest fears when I was almost done of having to do labor alone since I thought my fiancĂ© would have to sit outside with our girls. Once I realized my fears, also talked with him about being a bit more thoughtful about me it seemed to get easier. Now we have our third precious princess with us and its been a bit easier. Given I still have my days when I want to kick him in the nether regions, I learned to think about th situation and see if its really worth me being upset and causing an argument. If its small I just breathe and let it go but if I feel like its something big then I do speak up. 

I know how you feel so if you ever need an ear to vent to I am most definitely here to hear you out. I know how it feels and much it's needed to have someone who will listen to you at this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN