Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

At the hospital..

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
My dd3 who is a year old has had severe diarrhea for a few days. We've been in the hospital since Tuesday. So hard seeing her go through everything. She keeps getting dehydrated from the diarrhea and the fact that she won't drink anything. So there's IV after IV. And it doesn't seem like we will be stopping now. Not only is it hard my dh has to work nights. So there's a 12 hour period where I'm by myself.

Hows everyone else doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no I am sorry you are having to to be at the hospital by yourself. I hope she feels better.

Honey_Comb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!!! :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no I am sorry you are having to to be at the hospital by yourself. I hope she feels better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tamzinsmommy
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I hope she starts feeling better!
Honey_Comb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM
We are home now! Finally getting her to drink some fluids so happy to be out of there after 4 days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beckyjeanbbg
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Poor thing! It's so hard watching your child be sick when there's nothing you can do to make them better. I really hope she gets better soon! And I'm sorry you have to be alone, but you are a strong women for being able to do that on your own! Hang in there! 

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Hope she gets better!
wolfybaby
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:21 PM

sorry to hear she had to go through that! my daughter caught the rotavirus at about 20 months. the cramps were horrible to watch her go through, but it only lasted a handful of days. she would not eat anything, but fortunately has always been a strong nurser, especially when shes sick!

Shaddowkat10129
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM

That's really good! I hope she gets better really soon! I know it sucks seeing your little one in the hospital! Bet she is glad to be home too! big smile mini

Quoting Honey_Comb:

We are home now! Finally getting her to drink some fluids so happy to be out of there after 4 days!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Yuck my ds was stuck in the hospital for over a week back in February. I'm glad your home ave lo is doing better.Hospitals suck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Poor baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)