Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Hello to Everyone!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hello! I hope all is well with everyone this evening! I would like to introduce myself to this group! I am a mom of 4 girls. My oldest girls are 12, a set of twins, I have a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter. All are my treasures in life! I am also married, almost 10 years now and I have been with my husband for 13 years now. My middle daughter, she is 9 years old, has anxiety disorder and OCD, every day is a task at hand. Some days are better then others and some days are worse then others but we get through them one day at a time! We have our ups and we have our downs. I am a full time nurse at a facility close by my home and my husband is a moon shiner, haha, actually he is a manager at an ethanol plant 20 minutes from my home. I cherish every minute I have with my girls and every minute of life. Yes I have my ups and downs, but whats the point of being mad all the time when it gets you no where! Any questions about me, please feel free to ask! Im glad I can be a part of this group!
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.  Happy that you could join us.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Welcome to the group!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Welcome to the group. My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful little 4/5 year old girl. Her name is Brianna. She just started preschool in August. I am also married to my soul mate(her daddy). I am 28 years old. I have been on cafemom for little over 5 years. I hope you enjoy cafemom.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm Khelsea and I am a stay at home mom. I have one daughter, she's 13 months old. I love moonshine ;). Tried a watermelon one this past summer and it was delish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)