Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What's something your kids have done or said that was soo funny?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 25 Replies

Just bored at the moment lol

What have your kids done or said lately or anytime in their life that you thought was really funny?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
DD (3 yrs) went to a car show that was adjacent to a park yesterday with DH, who fixes up cars as a hobby. I wasn't along, so she insisted I take her to the park this morning. When we get there, she sees the car show and asks to see the cars before going on the swings. As we're looking at them, I mention I don't know much about them. DD reassures me, "It's okay, Mama. I do." "You do? What do you know about those cars?" She tells me matter-of-factly, "That one has numbers on it. Five and one."

I think DH may have a car buddy within the next few years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My 3yr old dd told me the other day that our dog wrangler can't fly out of her foofoo (private area). I have no idea how or where she came up with that at all.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My son was watching Roger Rabbit and when Jessica Rabbit came on he stares at the screen and says"She's beautiful, I'm going to marry her" Lol
Edenpeden
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
My daughter, who was about two or so in this video, never cussed and still doesn't at four. Except this time. You can't see her well because I was driving, so I just hit the camera at a stoplight. But as you can hear shes going on and on about how I'm a dumbass. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xg-UwtjP2XU
mamashley
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Driving home from camping my dd (7yrs) was playing with her minion toys from McDonalds. They are slightly obnoxious so I asked her to please stop repeatedly making the one go off. She did it again and I asked her "Do you think this is National Drive Mama Crazy Day? Cause it's not" (still in a good mood and playing a little bit). Her response "Well when is?" I couldn't even respond at first because I (and my SO) was laughing so hard. Once I quit, she says "Mom? When is it?" I responded, laughing "The second Tuesday after never, pumkpin"

MaddieLainesMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM
5 moms liked this

My daughter in general just blurts out whatever comes into her head. It's usually either amusing or embarassing.

After her first few weeks of kindergarten last year she gets in the car and says, ""Mommy, my boyfriend cheated on me! But I have a new boyfriend now and he is way cuter so boo-ya cheater!" 

On our way to dance I realize I forgot her shoes to which she responds, "But Mommy they're going to fire me!"

DD's class mom stopped me after class to share the day's events when I picked her up from school the other day. Apparently when the teacher's aide fell during class and spilled paint on the floor my daughter replied, "Oh bless your heart, We can't all be graceful."

She is currently obsessed with the idea of me having a baby so the other day (after attending a baby shower and talking about cravings) she says, "Can you just eat a lot of pickles, ice cream, and chocolate so I can have a little brother? Please Mommy!"

We saw Taylor Swift's RED Tour in Nashville a little while back when Luke Bryan was the special guest. My daughter is obsessed with him and told me as we were leaving, "Mommy, I need to find Luke right now so our eyes can meet and we can fall in love. My boyfriend will be upset, but it would be true love Mommy." I think I may be in trouble.

One day I was especially frustrated with her and just yelled, "Maddie Laine, STOP!" To which she replies without missing a beat, "Collaborate and listen" in tune to the Vanilla Ice song. 

And my favorite -- a gem from last week. To preface this you need to know a few things: 1) My SO wears skinny jeans 98% of them and they are VERY tight. 2) He is NOT a morning person and sleeps late and usually wakes up looking rough. 3) He plays guitar in a band and DD and I had just seen him play the night before. So, as DD and I are eating breakfast, SO walks into the kitchen and DD greets him by saying, "You must be really tired from bending down in those tight pants all night."

There are many more, but these are definitely some of my favorites. Gotta love 6 year olds!

mamaofonegirl
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's funny how Nancy will find something on the floor and throw it away. She's only 17 months, so she doesn't know any different. We have seen her throw away a full bottle of olive oil, mail, and photos. 

marleasmommy91
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

My daughter is 14 months and she also puts random things in the trash and also the toilet lol

Quoting mamaofonegirl:

I think it's funny how Nancy will find something on the floor and throw it away. She's only 17 months, so she doesn't know any different. We have seen her throw away a full bottle of olive oil, mail, and photos. 

CafeMom Tickers
mamaofonegirl
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Toilet? Haha There are so cute at this age.

Quoting marleasmommy91:

My daughter is 14 months and she also puts random things in the trash and also the toilet lol

Quoting mamaofonegirl:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

My daughter is 13 months, and a couple of months ago she was just being a little stinker. We were in the car and my mom was driving, I was sitting in the backseat with dd. I asked her "Why are you such a stinker?" And she said "...dada." LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)