Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Meeting my bf baby mama, don't like the idea at all.

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 25 Replies
I've been with my bf (kind of on & off) for over 4 years now. Our off times are mostly b/c of his baby mama drama. I have never done anything with his kids in 4 years. In the beginning she blamed me for him leaving her (or should I say for him not coming back to her again). He cheated on me with her in the beginning too. So to say at the least, I hate this bitch. He has tried several times to set up times for us to do this or that with all the kids & she always messes it up. Now after 4 years she wants to pretty much supervise me meeting the kids. I already said I this were to ever happen the is no way in hell my son would be going. She is a total psycho. Has dragged her kids screaming for his house. Starts fights almost every time he does get to see the kids. I refuse to have my son involved in something like that. She supposedly wants to just meet me, even though she has years ago, before me and my bf got together. Also he's never gotten that curtesy, he doesn't get a choice in anything that the kids do. I don't feel like this is a good idea. I also kind of feel like it will never actually happen, one of them is playing a game like always. Either she's just pushing shit off and can try to make herself look like the good guy, knowing I have no desire to ever see her ugly ass face. Or he's just saying this to me so he can push off court shit longer and buy himself some time without it being brought up. I don't really know what to do. Anyone have step kids or bf with kids by someone else? Do you have to deal with the baby mama? Did you officially meet her or anything? Anyone completely hate the baby mama?
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNiko88
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Um..he sounds like a loser. You're an adult. If you don't want to meet her then dont.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM

my steps are all adult age now but i met the girls when they were younger.  Their mom was at fault for the split and my guy realized that he deserves better.  DD has brothers she is closer with whom were all over 18 when she was born.  I have always gotten along with the ex's of his simply because i do not engage in a power struggle with them nor drama.  We actually will spend holidays with the "first"ex (mom of the boys) and dd loves visiting with everyone.

It sounds like all the over 18 yr olds in your situation need to grow up and concentrate on what is best for the children.   Is your son related to the other children at all or would he be a step brother to them?  Your bf needs to finalize all the official court stuff or this is a big red sign for you to leave once and for all.

Tsmommy106
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:42 PM

My son is not related to them at all. There is no real reason for him to go to this weird meeting. He doesn't need to be around her crazy ass and I have no idea what will happen. She has no problem being a crazy ass and make her own kids cry, dragging them away, screaming and swearing. I refuse to ever bring my son around her.

My bf has not even tried to bring her to court. I'm half way out the door now, for good. I guess its another reason why I don't know about this whole thing. I've been pushing for this for sooo long, but it seems like I'm the only one.

Dealing with his ex at all just makes me uncomfortable. I will never like her, I will always hate her, not trust, a little part of me will always want to rip the fucking whores hair out.

I'm still holding out that it won't happen and it's all a bunch of BS to make me the one that says no and make it "My fault" b/c I can see both of them doing that.

CafeMom Tickers

mommy-munster
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM
If he cheated on you with her and she is psycho then you should leave him and find a good guy for you and your son's sake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber5151
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this
And you are still around why? If it's been four years and you haven't met his kids, you were just wasting time anyways. Time to leave
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I unfortunately agree :/. I would stop wasting time with him and find someone else who really wants to make a relationship work with you. None of this off and on crap and all the drama.

Quoting Amber5151:

And you are still around why? If it's been four years and you haven't met his kids, you were just wasting time anyways. Time to leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
esox
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM
It sounds as if you aren't ready to be an adult about the whole situation either. Time to walk away from that mess.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I agree.

Quoting Amber5151:

mrs.gosnell
by Kristina on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Me and DH have been together 3 years, he has a 4 yr. Old daughter whom I've never met. His baby mama moved 4 hours away 2 months after we started dating and 2 months after he goes to court for child support. He's been paying child support for 3 years and hasn't seen his daughter except for pictures on facebook. So I know exactly how u feel. Dhs baby mama is a psycho too. We have a 3 month old son who may never meet his big sister because of this bitch.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM
You hate her for him cheating? Your dislike is in the wrong place. Ditch the loser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)