So my lo was playing on the ground. She is 10 months old and a make an effort to keep the ground really clean but there was a piece of a kit kat wrapper on the ground (i think it may have slid under the couch a bit and that's how i missed it) that went into her mouth. i looked over and she was full out choking. I gave her a second to try to clear it out herself but then started patting on her back, it finally came out because she threw up. Scared the piss out of me. Have you ever had a child choking?