Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Happy 5 months Kamdyn !

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

Mobile Photo

Just wanted to update everyone on my beautiful baby boy! We celebrated his 5 months turning at Chuck E cheese on Oct. 4th,2013! Glad to say he loved it ! He enjoyed the little baby rides we put him on and all the music they played. Since he's been born he has learned so much! He is definitely an active baby. Always kicking and screaming, giggling & reaching. He replies to everyone with a big smile !! :D he is not a shy baby. He rolls over & he is starting to sleep through the night. He's now 15 lbs and about 23-26in tall. My baby was born at 5lbs so his chunky-ness is such a surprise. Everyone enjoys having and watching my baby grow. Being a mom for 5 months is definitely different from when I began at a couple weeks. I've learned so much and become so patient for Kamdyn. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my little sunshine!

I would add more photos of him but the site won't let me!
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Aww, he is cute! Glad you guys had a great time celebrating his 5 month "birthday" :). And yeah I think when you are on mobile you can only upload one picture at a time.

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM
awww look at those chunky cheeks! soooo adorable!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)