Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Due in 8 weeks and bored out of my mind!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi all, 

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my first child and am so bored waiting around for him to arrive. Any suggestions on what i can do to pass the time?

Thanks!

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Have you gotten the nursery all set up and ready? I'm sorry that you're bored!

Selinalinaa
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

For the most part yes. I am washing sheets and bedding now. Everything else is done though :/

Quoting k9l1c5:

mama_totten
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

i usually just slept or cleaned. i was there just four months ago! Time flys! also my first! 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

After I had everything set up that I wanted to get done before the baby, I spent a lot of time relaxing and doing things for me that I knew I wouldn't be able to do for awhile. Like sleeping in lol. And reading, taking bubble baths, get a pedicure. Anything that you LOVE to do that you think might be awhile till you can do again after baby.

Quoting Selinalinaa:

For the most part yes. I am washing sheets and bedding now. Everything else is done though :/

Quoting k9l1c5:

Rotorkitty
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Take time for you!!!!!!! I wish I would have done more for me before my first was born. Take time with family, relax, sleep if you can because being pregnant you can't always just sleep when you want. Watch your favorite shows, do everything you can for yourself because once they arrive you will rarely have time for you. I just had my third and honestly can say I don't know who I am but a mom anymore. Spend the day watching kids shows, cooking for them, cleaning up after them, your whole world will revolve around them. So take the time for you while you still can.

szazzara92
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Im 27 weeks, and ALWAYS bored. I dont no anyone where i live so im a house wife 24/7 :( 

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Take time for yourself and get lots of sleep, because it won't happen once the baby is here. If you enjoy home cooked meals, you might consider making extras and freezing them. It can be difficult to cook when a baby wants nothing more than to be held constantly. When I was expecting my 2nd baby this spring, I did some deep cleaning, knitting projects, spent extra time with my DD, and still nearly ran out of things to do when DS was born 10 days after his due date.

Selinalinaa
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Same with me! 

Quoting szazzara92:

Im 27 weeks, and ALWAYS bored. I dont no anyone where i live so im a house wife 24/7 :( 

szazzara92
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM

ISNT IT AWFUL! i hate being alone so much! my little one needs to come faster! lol. where you from?

Quoting Selinalinaa:

Same with me! 

Quoting szazzara92:

ashesleigh
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I was on bedrest from 28 weeks on. i knitted three out of five of my boys blankets read countless books and did something i hardly ever get to do and painted my fingers and toes. good luck. hubby also sent family members over to spend time with me. more like make sure i was following drs orders but still i was grateful for the company.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)