Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Martial Law?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone think it is coming? If so when do you think it will happen? Are you prepared? Some people think it is coming next month with the grid outage....

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:02 AM

What is martial law?

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Grid outage next month?
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Google it: Grid November 2013, I have heard nothing on the news about it, one of my friends told me to look into it (she is big in the church and was told by her bishop to start preparing just incase). Supposebly the goverment is going to shut down all of the power grid for a little bit to do test and then turn it back on but some are worried that it will not kick back on and at that time martial law will be declared too. It sounds like a bunch of crazies to me but then in the back of my mind i do worry a little with everything else that has gone on...

Quoting mlg1989:

Grid outage next month?

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Where the goverment takes away our guns

Quoting k9l1c5:

What is martial law?

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Quoting Indy3000:

Quoting k9l1c5:

What is martial law?

Well Marital law is a lot more than just taking guns. Basically the military will rule the areas that have martial law because of the riots from people not obeying the law. Something along those lines.

And to address the comment to me, I have never heard of the grid thing before, so that is new to me. However I can see how and why people would be worried if that happened.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Lol, they're gonna have a hard time taking away the guns from this family.

Quoting Indy3000:

Quoting k9l1c5:

What is martial law?

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thank you for clarifying a bit better for her :). The grid thing is something to look in to if you do prepardness (like food storage and stuff). We are pretty much prepared for anything but a lot of people arent

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting Indy3000:

Quoting k9l1c5:

What is martial law?

Well Marital law is a lot more than just taking guns. Basically the military will rule the areas that have martial law because of the riots from people not obeying the law. Something along those lines.

And to address the comment to me, I have never heard of the grid thing before, so that is new to me. However I can see how and why people would be worried if that happened.

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Quoting Indy3000:

Thank you for clarifying a bit better for her :). The grid thing is something to look in to if you do prepardness (like food storage and stuff). We are pretty much prepared for anything but a lot of people arent

Quoting mlg1989:
Quoting Indy3000:

Quoting k9l1c5:

What is martial law?

I am actually a prepper :D
I do not want to go into detail about how much i have but we will be okay for a while to come if anything happens(hopefully it wont)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN