Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Introduction

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Just introducing myself.. Im Amber Paskell and Im new to this entire site LOL and advice would be great
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Welcome to Cafemom Amber! I'm Khelsea :). I'm a stay at home mom and I have a 13 month old daughter. How old are your kids?

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hi Amber! Welcome to the group. My name is Mandy I am a sahm. I am 28 years old. I have a beautiful daughter named Brianna. She just turned 5 and she is in school. :) I am happily married to her daddy. I have been on cafemom a little over 5 years now. :) I hope you enjoy it. :)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Welcome to the group! I'm Courtney.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Welcome to the group! Where are you from?

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hi Amber, I'm Amy!

Where are you from?

Paskell
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Hey guys... Thank you for the warm welcome. I live in sylva NC and Iam 28 years old. Iam a proud momma of twins who are 9 years old and in the 4th grade. my twins are a boy and a girl names are Malachi and Naomi. They are my world and I too am happily married to their daddy and we have been married for 10 years this coming march. As a working mommy and half owner of my hubbys business Iam very busy and decided that this site is a good way to communicate with other ladies my age who too are busy moms....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)