Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling odd

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
for the past two days I have felt off. all day yesterday I was sick with the 24 hours flu bug and today I've been hurting all day. Every time my baby kicks, I end up hurting. I don't know if she's kicking my back or my ribs. All I know it hurts. I've called my doctor and told him what was going on. He said just be on bed rest until I start feeling better. The only thing is I have a lot of things that I have to get done today. I have to finish dishes and finish laundry and with no one else home right now I'm the only one that can get it done. Has any one else felt odd in their last trimester?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rotorkitty
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I felt HORRIBLE my last trimester. And in my last couple days before going into labor I felt just like you did. I had a horrible flu like feeling and baby moving just made it worse. Honestly, don't even think about everything that has to get done. It only makes it worse to think about it because you stress more. It'll get done eventually and if ou have someone to help later just talk to them, let them know you aren't feeling well and just couldn't get it done. Hopefully they're understanding and will want to help.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I felt tired all the time in my last trimester but I was already on bed rest. Then I started my nesting period and all I wanted to do was clean. I hope you feel better soon.

depressedmom21
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM
my mil was nice enough to come home early to make dinner and finish dishes. Ill just be glad when i feel better
Rotorkitty
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

That is awesome to have someone be able to come and help. Told you it all works out just don't stress. And hopefully you feel better soon but I know my last trimester was exhausting. 

Quoting depressedmom21:

my mil was nice enough to come home early to make dinner and finish dishes. Ill just be glad when i feel better

depressedmom21
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

well im on bed rest longer than i thought i was going to be. my doctor called me and told me he wants me on bed rest til i go see him on the 18th and possibly even after that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)