Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

ugh cold weather

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Aside from the fact I hate getting out of bed when cold weather hits my skin is now becoming super dry and my lips are cracking more than normal.....time to lotion up ladies :)

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I want cold weather! Its still high 80s and 90s where I'm at lol
CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I love cold weather! =) I can't stand sweating. At least in the winter I can add and remove layers as needed. In the summer heat there is only so much you can remove before it become illegal and even then you still melt. lol

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:10 PM

In PA we are floating between hot and cold weather. Now this past week it has been a whole lot of rain :/ 

Quoting thatonemomof2:

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I felt the same way as you before I got pregnant with baby #2 now I am constantly too cold. It is like I have ice for veins. Baby #1 was my heater and boy do I miss it!!

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I love cold weather! =) I can't stand sweating. At least in the winter I can add and remove layers as needed. In the summer heat there is only so much you can remove before it become illegal and even then you still melt. lol

CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I was at the end of my pregnancy during winter and I'm sooooo thankful because I stayed hot! Many nights in December and January I slept with my bedroom door closed and window open lol

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I felt the same way as you before I got pregnant with baby #2 now I am constantly too cold. It is like I have ice for veins. Baby #1 was my heater and boy do I miss it!!

Quoting CrystalYaris:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM

It is 85 here today. I so miss cold weather.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I don't think I realized you were in PA too! So am I :). All this rain the last few days is cold and it sucks :(. I usually love fall but hate winter, and HATE cold rain.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

In PA we are floating between hot and cold weather. Now this past week it has been a whole lot of rain :/ 

Quoting thatonemomof2:

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Cool! :) Fall is the best time of year for me with all the leaves changing and the crisp air. But the rain... I could so do without. I for one love it whenever it rains but my son and husband are afraid of thunderstorms. :/

Quoting k9l1c5:

I don't think I realized you were in PA too! So am I :). All this rain the last few days is cold and it sucks :(. I usually love fall but hate winter, and HATE cold rain.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting thatonemomof2:

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember those nights :) my poor hubby left me in the room by myself to sleep since I had only a sheet on the bed and the windows open while it was 60 or less out lol I think he is happy this time I am freezing my butt off, for him means no open windows :D

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I was at the end of my pregnancy during winter and I'm sooooo thankful because I stayed hot! Many nights in December and January I slept with my bedroom door closed and window open lol

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting CrystalYaris:

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Lets switch!! :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

It is 85 here today. I so miss cold weather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)