Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What is in your diaper bag?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do you have in your diaper bag right now? How old is your child that you have the bag for? What are neccasites?

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rotorkitty
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Have a 2 almost 3 year old, a 19month, and 2 weeks old. So diapers, size 5 and size newborn. The two older ones wear the same size. Wipes, and plenty of extra clothes for those accidents. My two older girls tend to drink a lot and so have more output than I can keep up with at times when were out. So extra pants are a must. We have a dasani water flavor enhancer because they loved flavor water. Get that from me, hate plain water. Some small toys and when we leave a few snacks. Sometimes cheese sticks, or crackers.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM

My daughter is 13 months, soon to be 14 months old. I have diapers and wipes in the bag, toys for her, a jacket, blanket and spare outfit. There is also a little cooler bag with a sippy cup of water and a bottle of milk.

steelcage
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM
About to have a newborn. Its been six years since I've last used a diaper bag.

I have hand sanitizer, diapers, wipes, change of clothes (one outfit and one sleeper) extra Paci, two burp cloths, changing pad, bottles and formula cup. That's about it right now.
MammaKoi
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I have diapers,paci, wipes, extra outfit. Bottled water and a small thing of formula to mix with a bottle if needed. Not to mention a burp cloth just incase, you can always use a towl too. My son's 8wks!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM

No diaper bags here.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I haven't had a diaper bag in almost 3 years. I carried one for 7 years straight though, so I did my time. Lol!
JleeB
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My daughter is 16 months. She likes to carry around her little pink backpack so I just put what I need in there. There's probably diapers and wipes because she isn't fully potty trained. Probably a container with crackers too. I always fill it before I leave with snacks, milk, extra clothes and toys if we will be out for a while. I rarely go out so it's probably not filled. Lol
SaimyaAndJoeJr
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I have three kids dd1 is four dd2 is one and ds is two weeks old. I have 2 diaper bags. The girls share a diaper bag. They each have an extra outfit dd1 has two pair of extra panties and dd2 has diapers. There is also wipes and socks.
In ds bag he has three knit hats diapers wipes nursing pads nipple cream a burb cloth extra blanket three extra outfits
brittany208
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Ds is 4.5 mo. i have one extra onsie and a small thing of wipes in there currently. i need to throw in a couple diapers, a bib, and a wetbag before we go someplace. i usually travel pretty light.

littlecheifsmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Ds is 18 months from his birth to now I've neededDiapers, wipes, change of clothes, socks, bottled, nursing pads,xtra shirt/nursing bra for myself, water, formula( 2oz for special heart meds) sippy cup for water ( now that he's older) he still nurses a lot so boobs, snacks ( veggies,fruit,crackers, apple sauce, Graham crackers)
A toy or two, bit at his age now he wants to walk & explore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)