Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Anyone

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

else exhausted? I feel like if I keep sitting here that I am going to fall asleep. lol I will call this my lazy Saturday! What is everyone doing today?

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I'm tired too. Dd got up like 5 times last night. Didn't get to finish my coffee this morning and have tons of schoolwork to do today.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I am too! Ugh!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Yeah my poor daughter put herself down for a nap. Poor girl. I know how is feels I am exhausted and this rain is making it worst. 

Quoting k9l1c5:

I'm tired too. Dd got up like 5 times last night. Didn't get to finish my coffee this morning and have tons of schoolwork to do today.

p3rd_one
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM

DH and I took DS2 out of the house for the first time today! He is only 2 weeks old but I think DH could tell that I was starting to get serious cabin fever, so he suggested we drop DS1 at the grandparents house and take DS2 out with us to get some frozen yogurt.

It was muggy and rainy but I didn't care, I was just happy to be out in the world lol

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww I am glad you finally got out of the house.

Quoting p3rd_one:

DH and I took DS2 out of the house for the first time today! He is only 2 weeks old but I think DH could tell that I was starting to get serious cabin fever, so he suggested we drop DS1 at the grandparents house and take DS2 out with us to get some frozen yogurt.

It was muggy and rainy but I didn't care, I was just happy to be out in the world lol

Christenrenee
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I'm that kind of tired where I ache and my eyes burn.  However, I cannot fall asleep no matter how hard I try.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM
I'm exhausted. I managed to meet a friend for lunch today and make a few wine bottle vases, but I've felt soooooooo lazy today.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:51 PM

wine bottle vases? sounds cute

Quoting Courtney610:

I'm exhausted. I managed to meet a friend for lunch today and make a few wine bottle vases, but I've felt soooooooo lazy today.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Thanks! I'm using them as centerpieces at my vow renewal party!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Courtney610:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Your welcome. ;) Congrats!

Quoting Courtney610:

Thanks! I'm using them as centerpieces at my vow renewal party!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Courtney610:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN