Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

that one thing you want to tell someone so bad? That someone that just gets on your last nerve. Or someone that you want to still be friends with but still want to get your feelings heard.

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
p3rd_one
by Judi on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh!! Oh!! I've got one!

This dude at my work. Actually he is my replacement for my old position when I got promoted. This boy is 26 and he acts like he's 10. He makes really ignorant remarks and the way he treats my old coworkers is so disrespectful. He knows not to talk to me about anything non-work related because I have absolutely no patience for him.

I would tell him to grow the hell up, stop playing with his Pokemon cards, and learn how to be a real, contributing member of society. Sorry, maybe I'm cold-hearted, but you haven't met this guy!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

That is actually a good one. :)

Quoting p3rd_one:

Oh!! Oh!! I've got one!

This dude at my work. Actually he is my replacement for my old position when I got promoted. This boy is 26 and he acts like he's 10. He makes really ignorant remarks and the way he treats my old coworkers is so disrespectful. He knows not to talk to me about anything non-work related because I have absolutely no patience for him.

I would tell him to grow the hell up, stop playing with his Pokemon cards, and learn how to be a real, contributing member of society. Sorry, maybe I'm cold-hearted, but you haven't met this guy!

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to tell my aunt she is a pig and should treat her elderly mother much better than she does!

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Id love to tell my neighbors I can't wait until they move! They are insane religious nuts!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM

The one thing I want to tell someone is don't lie and tell someone you don't have the money to come visit and then turn around and go shopping for clothes. DUH WAKE UP there. The person who told you couldn't visit is on your facebook and she will read it.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I want to tell someone close to me that she needs to open her eyes and take better care of her kids then she does. She has had CP involved since her oldest was a baby and he is almost 5.

me_plus3
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM
I want to tell my ex's bosses that the next time they want to tell people that i'm a lying slut they might want to remember that they sleep with more men in a year than i have in 4 years. And that even though they were able to convince my ex to leave, he and I are currently working everything out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)