Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What's going on!!!???

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 15 Replies
So today I went to the doctors for a normal check up and to get my back and my knee checked to see why they always hurt. Also they took blood to see if they can find a reason for me always being tired. Well afterwards I went straight to work and I just got out now but I started to get dizzy and shaky and a bit of blurred vision. Is this normal or not? I ended up having my mom and my sister in law come down so one can drive me home
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Can u test ur sugar?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Thyroid problems... probably underactive thyroid
Prettyllover
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM
No but when I talk to my doc I'm gonna let her know that diabetes runs on both sides of my family so I should probably be tested

Quoting erin708:

Can u test ur sugar?

Prettyllover
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Would they be able to find that in the blood work that there doing

Quoting newmomma1111:

Thyroid problems... probably underactive thyroid

mamashealovekin
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM
There is any number of things that could be going on, blood sugar, fibromyalga, infection. Just stay strong until you can get the results.
Prettyllover
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Ya I'm trying

Quoting mamashealovekin:

There is any number of things that could be going on, blood sugar, fibromyalga, infection. Just stay strong until you can get the results.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm sorry :(. I hope it's nothing serious... But I agree with newmomma that it sounds like thyroid problems. They may have to do other blood work than what they have already done, it depends on what tests they did.

Prettyllover
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I'll have to talk to the doc tomorrow. She called today but I wasn't near my phone and by the time I seen she called they were closed already.

Quoting k9l1c5:

I'm sorry :(. I hope it's nothing serious... But I agree with newmomma that it sounds like thyroid problems. They may have to do other blood work than what they have already done, it depends on what tests they did.

MamaLioness2012
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Sounds like being tired is because of your thyroid. I was always tired too and went in for a completely different reason but my doctor noticed my thyroid was swollen. I'm not taking synthroid and I was doing great but I think I need my levels adjusted because I'm always tired again. As for the dizzy and blurred vision, did they take a lot of blood? That's how I get any time blood is drawn (regardless of quantity)

Prettyllover
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
The lady took like 4 small things of blood it looked like a lot. My SO said it was probably like that cuz I didn't eat but every time I tried I felt like I was gonna throw up

Quoting MamaLioness2012:

Sounds like being tired is because of your thyroid. I was always tired too and went in for a completely different reason but my doctor noticed my thyroid was swollen. I'm not taking synthroid and I was doing great but I think I need my levels adjusted because I'm always tired again. As for the dizzy and blurred vision, did they take a lot of blood? That's how I get any time blood is drawn (regardless of quantity)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN