Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

dumb ?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM
  • 17 Replies
I am on a 20 day cycle, i am not suppposed to start again iuntil the 29-30th. Well yesterday i spotted and today i was nascious with stomach type cramps. Should i be worried i am preg. I know its always poss, i am on mirena. I do feel the string and it feels normal. I never felt this way with my other two...i knew right away b/c something didnt feel right, but im worried i am again. It is not something that we are ready for. I guess i will see how the next week goes before i can test, more or less wanted to vent, but wanted to now if it sounds like it to you ladies.
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sumannie
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM

miscarriage maybe?

twokids0407
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I thought of that, but i spotted yesterday and have not spotted or bled at all today

Quoting sumannie:

miscarriage maybe?

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't worry until and if you miss your next period. I always felt pregnant on the damn Mirena.

twokids0407
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I thought about that but it feels different than the previous months i thought i was preg

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I wouldn't worry until and if you miss your next period. I always felt pregnant on the damn Mirena.

chicklopez
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this

if you're really worried you can always buy a dollar tree preg test. Waiting for a few weeks after a missed period always drove me crazy.

twokids0407
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I took one but i am 11 days early, so i believe it is too early to tell.

Quoting chicklopez:

if you're really worried you can always buy a dollar tree preg test. Waiting for a few weeks after a missed period always drove me crazy.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Possible implantation bleeding?

twokids0407
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I dont remember that with the other two, this is what i was wondering since it had no reason to be there. Sometimes dh and I can get rough, but we hadnt done anything since last sun. Tmi sry. Thank you, i am going to wait and take a test when it gets a lil closer. I absolutely hate my cycle is every 20 days religiously.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Possible implantation bleeding?

amberlavine
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chicklopez:

Love the dollar tree pregnancy tests lol. Why spend $15+ dollars when you can get it for a buck! Works great too. They confirmed both of my pregnancies :D 

MaiVal
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:50 AM

11 days? That would be way too early to even have pregnancy hormones. It's probably the hormones from Mirena.

Quoting twokids0407:

I took one but i am 11 days early, so i believe it is too early to tell.

Quoting chicklopez:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)