Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 something's where are you in life?

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 114 Replies

Where are you at in your life of being 20 something life & how many kiddos, college etc?

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I'm 29. Nov 7 is my 10th wedding anniversary. Our kids are 9, 6 and 4. I attended a year of college, but working full time and supporting my family was more important.

I've been a SAHM for 6 years.
mrs.gosnell
by Kristina on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:40 PM
I'm 22. Been married for 5 months. I have a 3 1/2 month old. I'm not currently working but I finally started looking for a part time job.
leanntx
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I'm 28. We have a blended family. DS6, SS6, and DS1 live with us full time. We also have SS13 and SD11. We married this summer, and just bought our first house. I'm a SAHM, DH is a consultant in the oilfield.
OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I have my RN, working part time at the hospital. I am in school again to advance my education.
I have 4 kiddos, probably no more... but nothing permanent has been done in case we change our mind.
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 23, married for two years and two months, a SAHM with two daughters, 19 months and 7 months. Honestly, it has been my dream to be a SAHM, so I am living the dream right now!

grassygreen
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
I'm 24, married for 3 years. We have 3 kids, 8, 5 and 1. We bought a house last year. I've been a sahm for 7 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2twins0714
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I am 25 yrs old I have a yr of college under me.
I am getting divorced, was with my ex for 9 yrs. I had twin boys with him who are 6. We dont fight over them we co-parent and no child support exchanged.
I am engaged to the best man ever, we were together when we were 8 for a yr broke up and reconnected and I couldnt be happier. We are expecting his first child in June.
I am pretty happy with my life 

ticker

Ryan and Zander 7-1-07 *twins*

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Married almost 10 years, 2 kids (7 and 2) and done. We own a beautiful home, we've traveled a ton, hubby has 2 degrees and a job he loves as a Systems Engineer, and I just went back to school this Fall. I'm pretty happy with where we are in life =)

BroCosMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 28 have been married to my best friend for 8 1/2 years, and we have three beautiful kids 6, 3 and 14 months. My husband is a phlebotomist and disabled veteran and is going to pa school while I sell 31, have my own photography business and stay at home with the kids. I'm also going to school to get my masters in social work that's me in a nutshell and where I a I'm in life 

MMerrill
by Melissa on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I just turned 22, my husband just turned 23.  We've been married 15 months and our son is about to turn the big ONE!  We've own our own home and I am currently finishing my GED so I can go back to school, while my husband works to support us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)