Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What do you think about the possibility of Scott Eastwood playing Christian Grey?

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 5 Replies

Scott Eastwood Is the World's Best Possible Christian Grey

by Lisa Fogarty

Whoa, guys. I feel like it was only yesterday I developed a huge crush on Scott Eastwood, Clint's hot son, after seeing his photo spread in Town & Country. Okay, so it was practically yesterday, but that's not the point! Rumor has it that Scott has become the top contender to play Christian Grey alongside Dakota Johnson in "Fifty Shades of Grey." Now, as we've learned within the past few weeks, anything can change at a moment's notice -- so I guess we shouldn't hang our hats on this possible casting decision. But, come on! Scott would be so perfect. Here's what we know so far. 

Although Universal Pictures and Focus Films have yet to confirm the rumor, it's being said that Scott has already been approached and asked if he's interested in the sexy role. Then this week Scott had tongues wagging when he posted on his Twitter account:

What is all this talk about 50 shades of grey?? What do you all think?? Let me know.

Obviously, this is a really ambiguous post, but why else would Scott have Fifty Shades on the brain if he wasn't considering the role? He's teasing us, for sure, but I have a hunch he may just be the guy we're looking for. It would certainly be a smart career choice for the 27-year-old, who has played parts in films like Texas Chainsaw 3D and the TV series Chicago Fire, but has yet to really break out on his own and prove his acting chops. He has the smoldering good looks and charm that we need from our Christian -- what remains to be seen is whether he can transfer those qualities to the big screen and carry this picture all by himself.

And let's not forget all of the other actors who are still being considered after Charlie Hunnam recently backed out of the role: Billy Magnussen, Luke Bracey, Ian Somerhalder, and Matt Bomer to name a few

It might be a long shot for Scott, but I think he has lots of Christian Grey potential.

What do you think about the possibility of Scott Eastwood playing Christian Grey?

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey (I know, I must be the only woman in the world) so don't really have an opinion on if he would make a good "Grey", but he's hot!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM

wow him and his dad look so much a like. has he play in any movies?

SpnFulOfSugar
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I think yummy!
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I wouldn't complain. Lol
BamaMom0810
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Hm I don't think so...I just can't picture him as Christian Grey.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)