Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I wanna kill who ever made Xbox lol

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 22 Replies
Dh won't stop playing it it's annoying.
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Lameeeee. Lol
jupiter5
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Agreed! I am soo glad my husband is not a gamer
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM
So glad df hasn't played this in months. He doesn't have any new games he hasn't beat yet though, so that is why.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaybear123
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Hater.

mommyofblueyes
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:55 PM

My husband does like playing the Xbox, but never during the week, and only after the kids are in bed for the night.  Sometimes we play together!  

deenzarees_mom2
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I can completely feel your pain..... he plays from sun up until he goes to wrk and back on after wrk .... so annoying I caint take it im not a game head Im real affectionate and very ambitious we are total opposite .. I think games are for kids he thinks otherwise the only good coming out of him playing is hes in the house and not out messing around
lilyrose2011
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I only hate it when he doesn't share with me haha or when he goes on a streak of playing for days when he gets a new games
angiejones256
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Lol I wouldn't care so much if he played it when the kids weren't awake and yes when the boys r asleep after I'm.done cleaning I'll play call of duty with him but he just doesn't stop playing lol ugh

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

My husband does like playing the Xbox, but never during the week, and only after the kids are in bed for the night.  Sometimes we play together!  

angiejones256
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I like u lol what state do u live in we should get them together one day and u and I could have wine or something lol (not trying sound creepy lol just need mommy friends)

Quoting deenzarees_mom2:

I can completely feel your pain..... he plays from sun up until he goes to wrk and back on after wrk .... so annoying I caint take it im not a game head Im real affectionate and very ambitious we are total opposite .. I think games are for kids he thinks otherwise the only good coming out of him playing is hes in the house and not out messing around

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Oh no lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)